- JOB TITLE: Jordan’s Principle Assistant Service Coordinator
- LOCATION: IRTC Sub-Office, Headingley, MB
- SALARY: Based on experience
- START DATE: ASAP
Under the direction and supervision of the Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinator, the Assistant Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinator will be responsible to assist the Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinator to plan, implement, deliver and evaluate the Jordan’s Principle-CFI program at the Tribal Council level, as well as support the Jordan’s Principle frontline workers in each of the affiliated and independent communities in the IRTC region.
- University degree or College diploma in Social Work, Social Sciences, or Psychology and / or 2-3 years of work experience in a related discipline.
- Strong case management experience
- Knowledge of IRTC and its health programs and services, including the Jordan’s Principle purpose, programs and services.
- Knowledge of Federal/Provincial Health Care Systems.
- Experience working within a First Nation organization with knowledge and respect for First Nations cultural practices, traditions, and customs.
- Strong advocacy skills to advocate on behalf of IRTC Member First Nation communities.
- Must have excellent oral (including public speaking) and written skills
- Computer experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Must be able to provide Criminal Record Check and Child/Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Must be able to work overtime hours if needed
- Must have a Class 5 driver’s license, with a reliable vehicle, and ability to travel
- Ability to speak and understand Saulteaux/Ojibway is an asset
Please provide a cover letter, resume and three (3) references (preferably from present and recent employers) to:
Avery Letandre, Executive Assistant
Fax: (204) 942-8840 – Email: email@example.com
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted. Preference will be given to Indigenous people and applicants are asked to self-declare in their cover letter or resume. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered