Thursday, October 15, 2020
Public health officials advise the 38th death due to COVID-19 has been reported, a male in his 40s from the Winkler district in Southern Health – Santé Sud. This was a previously announced case.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 4.9 per cent and 173 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. bringing the total number of cases in Manitoba to 3,098.
Today’s data shows:
- six cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region
- three cases in the Northern Health region
- eight cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- 23 cases in the Southern Health region
- 133 cases in the Winnipeg health region
The data also shows:
- 1,527 active cases and 1,533 individuals have recovered from COVID- 19
- there are 25 people in hospital and five people in intensive care
- the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 38
Laboratory testing numbers show 2,117 tests were completed yesterday, bringing the total number of lab tests completed since early February to 217,878.
CASE INVESTIGATION UPDATE
|St Norbert Collegiate (870 Ste.Thérèse Ave.)||October 6, 2020|
|Winnipeg Transit Route 55
St.Mary Ave and Garry St to Lyndale and St.
|October 5 and 6, 2020 – 4:00 p.m. to
|École Templeton (1310 Templeton Ave.)||October 6, 7, and 8, 2020|
|Amber Trails Schools (1575 Templeton Ave.)||October 5 and 6, 2020|
|Aborgate School (71 Normandeau Bay, La
|October 8, 2020|
|Flare Airlines Winnipeg to Toronto||October 5, 2020 Rows 13-19|