Interlake Reserve Tribal Council (IRTC) is undertaking a socio-economic well-being research study in response to Manitoba Infrastructure’s proposed Lake Manitoba and Lake St. Martin Outlet Channels project.
The survey is for community members who are adults (ages 18+) from the following communities:
• Dauphin River First Nation
• Kinonjeoshtegon First Nation
• Lake Manitoba First Nation
• Lake St. Martin First Nation
• Little Saskatchewan First Nation
• Peguis First Nation
• Pinaymootang First Nation
There are twenty (20) draw prizes of $100 for each community to be won for completing the survey!
Two Winnipeg Jets playoff tickets and a jersey can also be won, along with one grand prize of an iPad!
Survey closes May 5.